Top Gazelles 2022
(1 April 2022)
On 30/3 Trends Magazine announced the winners of the Trends Gazelle East Flanders nominations. For the eighth time in the past ten years, our company has been among the winners in the category of the fastest growing companies among the Large Enterprises.
And so, this year we also received the Certificate that we can proudly carry around for a year.
The ranking is based on the following criteria:
- A company must have been active for at least 5 years.
- At least 10 employees must have been on the payroll in 2020.
- Growth is considered on the basis of the evolution over the past 5 years (2016 to 2020).
- A distinction is made between large, medium-sized and small enterprises. Hamann belongs to the large enterprises. For this, a company needs to achieve an added value of at least EUR 5 million.
- The decisive criteria are: the evolution of the workforce, of the cash flow and of the added value both in absolute and in percentage terms.
The 100 largest companies with the best scores due to the fastest growth are allowed to call themselves “Large Gazelles”.