You can count on us for multiple warehouse activities: kitting and de-kitting, sorting, labelling, order picking, repackaging, sheeting and palletizing.
WAREHOUSES WITH ADDED VALUE
Wetteren – Vantegemstraat
- Distribution warehouse of 5.200 m² in Wetteren
- Heated logistics warehouse of 7.200 m² with 9.700 places for pallets (for pallet heights up to 2 m.) in Wetteren.
- Sprinkler system at pallet level.
- 21 loading and unloading bays.
Merelbeke – Van Laetestraat
- Distribution warehouse of 2.500 m².
- Logistics warehouse of 4.500 m².
- 3.500 places for pallets.
- 7 loading and unloading bays.
Aalst – Tragel
- 11.100 m² logistics warehouse with 12.500 places for pallets.
- 18 loading and unloading bays.
- VLS camera system: bar codes and 85 cameras make it possible to follow the trajectory of the goods, both administratively and physically, from arrival to departure from our warehouse. Hamann can locate and inspect your goods with a single mouse click.
- WMS package: scanning, stock control, FIFO & LIFO, reporting on customer’s needs and electronic exchange of data.
- A part of our warehouses is equipped with the flexible and user-friendly STOW Atlas shuttle system, which guarantees a considerable time saving and works according to the LIFO principle.
- Support and implementation of various production processes (assembly).
- Kitting and de-kitting.
- Order picking.
- Piece picking.
In addition to these on-site activities, you can also turn to Hamann International Logistics for comprehensive logistics advice. We will look at how you can save in your logistics chain, what can be done more efficiently, etc. Together with you, we will look for a logistics solution that is interesting for both parties.